PMI Site Support
For any change requests listed below, the Franchisee must complete the form here https://app.process.st/workflows/Information-Change-Request-n6OoBwFStbKk7Ta3qdlGvw/run-link as they must be sent to PMI Compliance. Once approved, PMW will get notification to make the update - some requests, however, do not need approval and those are noted below.
- Address changes - needs approval from the compliance team and must be submitted through the form. This form will send an email with everyone in copy.
- The support team needs to wait for compliance to reply to that email approving it in order to proceed with the change on the website (if website is not built yet, please note new address in Hubspot company & deal, as well as the project in Monday).
- Kristen should also be notified to make the adjustment in Yext and GMB.
- Once ALL initial PMIs are onboarded, please send these requests to Cindy.
- Phone changes - does not need approval, but need to be submitted through the form (can make the update immediately)
- Email changes - does not need approval, but need to be submitted through the form (can make the update immediately)
Changing or adding cities and counties
- Adding cities needs approval from the compliance team and must be submitted through the form. This form will send an email with everyone in copy. The support team needs to wait for compliance to reply to that email approving it in order to proceed with the change on the website.
- City removal does not need to be handled by this form and can be handled by support directly.
Any other common website change should be sent to email@example.com. If the request is outside the items below and needs approval, please notify the appropriate channel if applicable or firstname.lastname@example.org if NOT a compliance or pillar request. Items that may be requested are listed below - please send any new page requests to email@example.com for approval (please gather as much info as possible prior to sending, such as proposed content, purpose of the page, etc):
- Homepage Banner
- Area Info & Images (any site image)
- Guarantees (On the residential requests, we do allow guarantees to be added or removed, but we do not allow it's text contents to be changed unless it regards changing days or dollar amount of coverages.)
- Resources & FAQs
- About Us
- Calculators (they may request these be removed)
THINGS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE
- Brand Promise Content
- PMI Purify
- Any Design Changes
- Changes to Navigation (reordering, adding pages, etc)
- Changes on syndication software, listing iframes & software in general is not allowed (WE CAN LINK TO AIRBNB, STREAMLINE FOR STR) but we are not to build anything custom
- Adding vendor pages or any form of vendor advertisement is not allowed
- Changes on forms or CRM integration is not allowed (they ARE allowed to add a Lead Simple email to the form submissions, but cannot alter the forms in any way)
- Changes on the chat tool is not allowed
- Unless International, they are not allowed to de-activate their Call Tracking
CONTENT CHANGES OUTSIDE APPROVED LIST
This is basically any request to change website content outside the guarantees, about us, pricing, area info, deleting sections, moving sections, etc.
Residential and Commercial
PILLAR CHANGE REQUESTS
For any Pillar change, either adding or removing, the Franchisee can send the request directly to support, OR complete the Pillar Change Form, which will then create a ticket (if a direct ticket comes to support, you do not have to resend this form). You must then forward the ticket to the following addresses and wait for approval depending on the pillar requested.
Residential and Commercial
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Realty - DOES NOT NEED APPROVAL BUT PLEASE EMAIL THE GROUP BELOW WHEN ADDED
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR BOOKING AUTOMATION (STR) BOOKING ERRORS
The booking portion of Short Term Rentals is handled directly by Booking Automation. Any issues should be sent directly to the below contacts, or support can direct the Franchisee to email them directly.